ActiveHost - Website Hosting
We can host your website for you on a Linux operating system, right here in New Zealand.
Activate leases space in the Maxnet data centre in Albany, Auckland and a dedicated server in Net24 DataCentre in Christchurch. These data centres are ultra modern facilities with full redundancy in connectivity, power, and cooling.
We've made it easy by providing several easy plans for web hosting. However we can customize any plan with configurable add-on options including backup options, extra storage, bandwidth and more. Fully customized Content Management Systems can be used on the Standard and Advanced plans at the same hosting cost but are more expensive to setup initially if we're building your site for you. Our standard packages include cpanel control.
Our Template CMS hosting options are for clients requiring a low cost website build. Running on a separate dedicated system, these have their own separate hosting prices.
Email Only Hosting Plan
Email Accounts: 5
|Basic Hosting Plan
$15 per month or
$150 per year
Storage: 300 MB
Traffic: 2 GB
Email Accounts: 5
|Standard Hosting Plan
$25 per month or
$250 per year
Storage: 1 GB
Traffic: 5 GB
|Advanced Hosting Plan
$35 per month or
$350 per year
Storage: 2 GB
Traffic: 10 GB
|E-Commerce Hosting Plan
$50 per month or
$500 per year
Storage: 4 GB
Traffic: 15 GB
- 2 x 155mb fibre through Telecom and TelstraClear.
- 99.99% Uptime Network
- 1 x Gbps fibre circuit through Vector Communications.
- Peering through Auckland APE and WIX exchanges.
- Raised floor for individual cabinet airflow.
- Industrial air conditioning.
- Multiple UPS (uninterrupted power supply) batteries.
- Multiple incoming power feeds.
- Auto-start diesel generator.
- Access by swipe card only.
- 24-hour alarmed and monitored.
- CCTV monitoring of facility.
- Securely locked server cabinets.
- Early-warning smoke detection system.
- Concrete floors, walls and ceilings.
We have multiple power sources, and connections through Telecom, TelstraClear, and Vector. All our equipment is monitored 24/7 to ensure continuous up-time.